We believe that the only way to accomplish our mission is with a staff that is diverse in all ways. Our schools are continuously refining their inclusion efforts to become more innovative, creative, and effective in meeting our goals together.
All faculty at Crescent City Schools:
- Believe in the unlimited potential of each child
- Take personal responsibility for and are passionate about raising student achievement
- Are prepared for the unique challenges and opportunities that school turnaround involves
- Inspire their students and colleagues
- Use feedback to improve
- Achieve great results
At Crescent City Schools we have a simple philosophy: If we give employees what they need to take care of themselves and their families, they will build a career with us and positively impact the lives of our scholars and community. This is why our benefits package is the best in New Orleans. Highlights include:
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for all full time employees
- Free, unlimited telemedicine access for staff and dependents
- Immediate 4% 401k match
- Generous leave policies, including 12 weeks fully paid primary new child leave for birth or adoption
- Click here to learn more
Our employees agree! Crescent City Schools was named a Top Workplace by Nola.com | The Times-Picayune | The New Orleans Advocate based on employee feedback two years in a row!
Are you ready to join our team of inspiring educators?
Here’s what to expect:
Upon request, complete an online interview. Takes 15 minutes!
Teaching applicants submit a teaching video.
Complete an on campus (or virtual) interview and sample teach.
Submit a list of professional references.
If we all agree that it is a great fit, join our team!